Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
z/OS DB2 Specialist
250 Murall Dr Kearneysville, WV 25430
New Year - New job!! Our direct client is seeking to hire a z/OS DB2 Specialist for a long-term contract opportunity located in Kearneysville, WV, with an option to work remotely after the start-up period! This is an outstanding chance to work on a Federal project that helps detect and prevent fraudulent financial transactions.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold a valid Green Card and be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Experience with fast replication in DB2 cloning (using IBM DB2 Cloning Tool)
- Ability to create technical documentation content and templates
- Broad knowledge of the IBM Mainframes and a demonstrated ability to independently work on complex assignments
- IBM Mainframe programming, infrastructure and software experience
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold a valid Green Card and be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.