Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Mobile, AL 36602
Your iOS Development skills are needed for a Federal project in Mobile, Alabama. Our client supports the Judicial Branch of the Federal government. They are focused on software development and project management needed to provide automated functionality in the administration of justice and court services. The iOS Developers will develop iOS applications and ensure their integration with back-end services.
This is a contract to hire role and, per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able be to meet the background requirements. There are remote possibilities after the initial ramp-up, but candidates must be local to the Mobile, AL area. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to meet the background requirements.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team, including end clients, to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Bachelor’s degree plus 8 years of experience with multiple programming languages
- 3+ years of iOS application development using iOS SDK
- Must have at least 1 app approved by the Apple Store
- Experience with the following:
- Core Data, Core Animation
- RESTful APIs
- Xamarin, Objective-C
- UI/UX standards
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and be able to meet the background requirements
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.