Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
HR IT Administrator (eOPF)
1401 Constitution Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20230
Personnel offices across the nation are changing from a paper-based personnel records system to electronic official personnel folder (eOPF) management system. Because of this, our client is in need of an eOPF Administrator to serve as an expert system resource. This is a REMOTE contract assignment with occasional travel to either Washington, DC or Chesapeake, VA. Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Navigate and report capabilities available in the system
- Provide system support which includes: provisioning privileged users, unlocking accounts, updating employee profiles, resetting and generating new passwords, deleting user accounts, creating groups, modifying access, establishing accounts
- Administer quality control and process improvement activities
- Develop and maintain supporting documentation and operating procedures to facilitate training and mentoring staff
- Provide system administration support including: open problem calls/user group support, client configuration (including table updates), operational communications, user administration, change request intake/validation, inquiry support, UAT, and release management support
- Produce, review, analyze and reconcile information provided on reports
- Draft and deliver operational communications regarding eOPF system availability
- Receive eOPF/EHRI updates and applies to processes as necessary, sharing changes with user community via operational communications
- 8 years of experience providing technical and system administration support with HRIS and payroll systems in a federal work environment
- 4 years of experience utilizing an HRIS in direct support of a federal government agency equipping the applicant with knowledge and experience of at least 2 or more HR/Payroll business functions (i.e., benefits management, personnel action processing, talent acquisitions, payroll processing)
- Advanced knowledge of the Guide to Personnel Record Keeping and applying the standards as it relates to eOPF recordkeeping
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.