Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Worksoft Certify SME
Kingstowne, VA 22315
Our direct client is seeking a Worksoft Certify SME to support a Federal Government project in Kingstowne, Virginia. As a Worksoft Certify SME, you will be responsible for reviewing/participating in Automated Test Strategy discussions to assist in establishing best practices, recommendations of Automated Test Approach, and creation of work products from the Worksoft Certify Tool. Don’t miss your opportunity to join this multi-year project – one of the largest implementations in SAP history!
Per our Federal Government Contract, an Interim Secret or Active Secret Clearance is required.
- Develop best practices and standards for all automation activities
- Work with vendor support teams to troubleshoot Worksoft Certify issues
- Assist in the development of Automation Testing metrics
- Assist in the development of Automated Test results template/format for client’s review
- Provide support/training to teams utilizing Test tools
- Plan/Conduct proof of concept studies to evaluate Worksoft Certify automation capabilities for new platforms/applications
- Design Test Data Management plans that enables all business models to be tested in an automated fashion
- Assist Landscape team in the creation, monitoring, and management of Worksoft Certify software tool configurations, connections, licenses, and permissions; including future software upgrade recommendations as needed
- Worksoft Certify Certified
- SME Level experience with Worksoft test automation
- 8+ Years of Testing Expertise, QA Automation Testing
- Knowledge of Worksoft Certify integration with HP ALM software/tool
- Advanced knowledge of automation frameworks and general management
- Depth in senior level client facing to articulate and defend strategic decisions/recommendations
- Per our Federal Government Contract, an Interim Secret or Active Secret Clearance is required
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.