Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Workday Technical SME
6801 Industrial Rd Springfield, VA 22151
Our client is one of the leading utility companies in the Washington, DC Metro area and they are implementing a NEW Workday HRIS system. They need a Workday Technical SME that can provide hands-on programming, configuration, reports, troubleshooting, process improvements, and version validations during their Go-Live Stabilization, and then initial operational support transition. Your subject matter expertise is needed!
This is an opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and challenging organization that is highly focused on results. This is a 6-month contract opportunity with the possibility of an extension. The location is Springfield, VA and per our client contract, candidates must be US Citizens or have a valid Green Card work status.
- 5 - 8 years' Workday technical hands-on experience in programming, configuration, troubleshooting, reporting, Workday version control/validation and overall Workday SME
- Must have experience with all Workday HR/HRIS functionality
- Experience with programming and configuration of Workday Time Tracking element
- Experience working with a Workday client and operations support vendor
- Ability to train HRIS Team in programming, configuration, and report development
- Strong HR and HRIS functionality understanding and experience
‘Tis the Season of Giving….more!
Who says it’s better to give than to receive when you can get both with The Squires Group? We are increasing our $1,000 Reasons to Give to $3,000 Reasons to Give!
Act now and get into the spirit of giving and receiving! This special program will run through the end of December. Please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.