Workday Technical Lead
Washington, DC 20001 US
Our client is an award winning global integrator. They are supporting a program assisting various government agencies transform how they deliver HR Services, and are in need of a Workday Technical Lead to help with this initiative.
This hybrid role is located in Washington, DC, and will require some onsite presence. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens eligible to obtain a Secret Clearance (and clearable to the Top Secret level.)
- Experience with at least 5 Workday implementations with at least 2 full implementations in a technical leadership position (e.g., technical architect), including for at least 1 customer of comparable size and scope to the client (>400k employees).
- 3+ years of experience with the following:
- Leading the technical design and implementation for Workday implementations
- Managing large complex enterprise system migration projects
- 5+ years of experience with the following:
- Performing in technical roles related to HCM or ERP system implementations
- Business requirements analysis
- Managing teams of people
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens eligible to obtain a Secret Clearance (and clearable to the Top Secret level.)
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.