Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
6801 Industrial Rd Springfield, VA 22151
Our client is one of the leading utility companies in the Washington, DC Metro area, and they are implementing a NEW Workday HRIS system. They need a Workday SME that can provide hands-on programming, configuration, reports, troubleshooting, process improvements, and version validations during their Go-Live Stabilization, and then initial operational support transition. Your subject matter expertise is needed!
This is an opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and challenging organization that is highly focused on results. The location is Springfield, VA, and per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or have a valid Green Card work status.
- 5 - 8 years of Workday technical hands-on experience in programming, configuration, troubleshooting, reporting, Workday version control/validation, and overall Workday SME
- Must have experience with all Workday HR/HRIS functionality
- Experience with programming and configuration of Workday Time Tracking element
- Experience working with a Workday client and operations support vendor
- Ability to train HRIS Team in programming, configuration, and report development
- Strong HR and HRIS functionality understanding and experience
- Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or have a valid Green Card work status
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.