Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Workday Functional Lead
Washington, DC 20001 US
Our Federal client is implementing a Workday Shared Services Compensation/HR System. They are seeking a candidate who has done Workday implementations for organizations that have over 150,000 employees. Successful implementations in the Healthcare or Higher Education arenas are preferred,
As the Functional Lead on this program, you need an analytical mindset and must have the ability to communicate with leadership and maneuver the challenging conversations that can arise during a large-scale implementation. This role will be responsible for all activities related to product functionality and business requirements, including process analysis and configuration, to meet the client objectives.
This hybrid role is located in Washington, DC, and will require some onsite presence. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens eligible to obtain a Secret Clearance (and clearable to the Top Secret level.)
- Experience with at least 5 Workday implementations with at least 2 full implementations in a functional leadership position, including for at least 1 customer of comparable size and scope to the client (>150k employees).
- 5+ years of experience in functional roles related to HCM with an emphasis on compensation (not Payroll)
- 5+ years of experience managing teams of people
- 3+ years of experience engaging with client stakeholders and customers to determine appropriate process improvements
- 2+ years of experience designing and configuring Workday implementations
- 2 years of experience supporting federal HC process improvement initiatives in various parts of the HR life cycle for federal agencies
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens eligible to obtain a Secret Clearance (and clearable to the Top-Secret level.)
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.