Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Windows User Support Specialist
Our client is searching for a Windows User Support Specialist to work on their help desk located in Albuquerque, NM. Bring your excellent customer service skills to this Federal Agency that is responsible for providing health services to American Indians.
This is a long-term project with a feel-good mission. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and able to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
- Use the problem management database and help desk system to resolve issues
- Resolve less complex problems immediately, elevate complex problems to senior or supervisory personnel
- Perform onsite installations and start-up or cutover guidance on applications
- Perform tests during application development, assist with application documentation, familiarize personnel with applications, conduct onsite installation, provide direct user support as well as other forms of assistance to program and project leads
- Plan, develop, and provide training on assigned software applications
- Provide problem-solving support (by phone and in-person) to users
- Provide support for e-mail, directories, standard Windows desktop applications, in addition to specific customer applications
- Serves as the initial point of contact for troubleshooting hardware/software PC and printer problems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related discipline
- 5 years' experience or 2 years of highly specialized experience
- Experience within a help desk and Windows support environment
- Experience using a ticketing system
- Desktop, laptop, and printer support experience
- Experience troubleshooting different types of software
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.