Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Windows/Unix Systems Applications Administrator/Engineer
10620 Guilford Rd #200 Jessup, MD 20794
The Squires Group has an incredible opportunity to work on a long-term Federal Project located in the Fort Meade, MD area. Our team is supporting a PeopleSoft Applications Federal Financial/Supply Chain implementation where there is the potential to help them transition to Cloud Technology. Your skills are needed to provide ongoing technical support.
Our client is one of the nation’s top-tier consulting firms, with a focus on strategy/ IT solutions. They are a member of Fortune Global 500 list for 15 consecutive years. Per our Federal Government Contract, consultants must be U.S. Citizens, with a Top Secret/SCI Full Scope poly level clearance.
- Install and configure software on Windows and Unix systems
- Research, analyze and mitigate Information Assurance, Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs) on client systems
- Perform patch management and ensure security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- Perform Nessus scans for patch management
- Troubleshoot any hardware related issues with client and internal personnel
- Network and server configuration (Port security and server management)
- Maintain user security and reset passwords
- Perform tier 3 trouble ticket work to support the client
- Maintain and configure virtual machines
- SharePoint Administration
- Confluence Website Administration
- Experience with Windows, Unix and SharePoint systems administration and engineering
- Must have experience with Information Assurance, vulnerability alerts, and using Nessus scans
- Provide support over the phone and email to a wide variety of system users
- Excellent customer service skills are essential
- Experience with account security; trouble shooting; performing system upgrades; supporting print and batch processes; maintenance; documentation; and working with vendors on issues
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, with a Top Secret/SCI Full Scope poly level clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.