Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Windows/Unix Systems Applications Administrator/Engineer
10620 Guilford Rd #200 Jessup, MD 20794
The Squires Group has an incredible opportunity to work on a long-term Federal Project located in the Fort Meade, MD area. Our team is supporting a PeopleSoft Applications Federal Financial/Supply Chain implementation where there is the potential to help them transition to Cloud Technology. Your skills are needed to provide ongoing technical support.
Our client is one of the nation’s top-tier consulting firms, with a focus on strategy/ IT solutions. They are a member of Fortune Global 500 list for 15 consecutive years. Per our Federal Government Contract, consultants must be U.S. Citizens, with a Top Secret/SCI Full Scope poly level clearance.
- Install and configure software on Windows and Unix systems
- Research, analyze and mitigate Information Assurance, Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs) on client systems
- Perform patch management and ensure security and efficiency of IT infrastructure
- Perform Nessus scans for patch management
- Troubleshoot any hardware related issues with client and internal personnel
- Network and server configuration (Port security and server management)
- Maintain user security and reset passwords
- Perform tier 3 trouble ticket work to support the client
- Maintain and configure virtual machines
- SharePoint Administration
- Confluence Website Administration
- Experience with Windows, Unix and SharePoint systems administration and engineering
- Must have experience with Information Assurance, vulnerability alerts, and using Nessus scans
- Provide support over the phone and email to a wide variety of system users
- Excellent customer service skills are essential
- Experience with account security; trouble shooting; performing system upgrades; supporting print and batch processes; maintenance; documentation; and working with vendors on issues
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, with a Top Secret/SCI Full Scope poly level clearance
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.