Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
11111 Sunset Hills Rd Reston, VA 20190
Our direct client is seeking several highly respected Windows/Tools Administrators for a long-term contract opportunity in Reston, VA. Our client will be working with multiple DHS Components to implement Enterprise-wide Oracle based Financial Systems. Join our team on the hottest Oracle R12 implementation project in the Capital Region!
Does this Windows/Tools Administrator opportunity speak to you? Consider the following:
1. This is highly sought after Oracle Federal Financial R12 IMPLEMENTATION work – Build Great!
2. Northern Virginia Location – Ease of commute!
3. This is a long-term five (5) year contract – ground floor opportunity – Don’t miss out!
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must U.S. Citizens and can pass the client’s background check.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server (2010, 2012 R2 and above) and Microsoft RDS and DBI Architecture deployments
- Experience working with Sunflower and/or Markview Tools
- Expertise in MS Office applications support and Office 365, desktop operating systems, Terminal Services, VPN technologies, MS Exchange Server, LAN/WAN network topologies, firewall technologies
- Proficiency in Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, and PowerShell Administration
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills
- Networking knowledge (VLAN's, switches, L2/L3, SDWAN)
- Microsoft Certification MCSA, MCSE, etc.
- Microsoft Office 365 migration experience
- Working knowledge of virtualization technologies including VMWare and Hyper-V
- Experience with Managed Service Provide/IT Consulting Firm is preferred
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must U.S. Citizens and are able to pass a Background Check
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.