Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Windows Systems Administrator - Senior Level
2733 Crystal Dr Arlington, VA 22202
Join a Federal Agency with a “feel good” mission to save lives! Our client has an opening for a Senior Windows System Administrator to work at their client site in Crystal City, VA. Your migration experience is needed for a Windows Active Directory migration from 2003/2008 to 2012. You will work closely with Server operations, application, and middleware teams to develop, test, and implement the migration strategy.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an interim Secret clearance.
- 7+ years of experience with the following:
- Windows migrations and active directory upgrades
- Active Directory, including implementation of GPOs
- Managing Windows systems, including Windows Server 2003, 2008, and 2012, as well as 2012 STIG deployment
- Building, configuring, and managing Microsoft Windows servers in multi-tenant enterprise environments
- Enterprise Backup software
- 2+ years of experience with the following:
- Virtual infrastructure (i.e., VMWare)
- Utilizing VB/PowerShell
- Migrating large infrastructures from physical to virtual environments
- SCCM methodologies
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an interim Secret clearance
‘Tis the Season of Giving….more!
Who says it’s better to give than to receive when you can get both with The Squires Group? We are increasing our $1,000 Reasons to Give to $3,000 Reasons to Give!
Act now and get into the spirit of giving and receiving! This special program will run through the end of December. Please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.