Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Windows System Engineer
3501 Fairfax Dr Arlington, VA 22226
We are looking for a Windows Systems Engineer to join a Federal project in Northern Virginia. The mission of the program is to preserve and promote confidence in U.S. financial institutions by insuring bank deposits, as well as to limit the effect on the financial system if a bank fails. Your Windows 10 migration experience is needed as you will support the deployment of Windows 10 to 11k systems.
This contract-to-hire role is located in Arlington, VA. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to meet the client’s clearance requirements.
- Install and troubleshoot a variety of software packages in a Windows environment
- Troubleshoot various printers, scanners, and other peripherals
- Assist users with account setup, data backups, and general usage of desktop and laptop PC's
- Computer life-cycle replacements utilizing WIN Imaging
- Document written reports to supervisor on a weekly basis
- Work with ticketing systems, Excel spreadsheets, and various databases
- Maintain systems to meet or exceed client security requirements
- Design and deployment of Windows Imaging Format (WIM) with Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) / BigFix Operating System Deployment (OSD)
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a Windows environment
- Strong knowledge of supporting MS tools (SCCM, BIGFIX, SCOM, DNS) is desired
- Must have experience performing Windows migrations
- Experience with Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT)
- Ticketing (ServiceNow or Remedy) experience
- Active Directory experience
- Experience in an Agile work environment
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to meet the client’s clearance requirements
‘Tis the Season of Giving….more!
Who says it’s better to give than to receive when you can get both with The Squires Group? We are increasing our $1,000 Reasons to Give to $3,000 Reasons to Give!
Act now and get into the spirit of giving and receiving! This special program will run through the end of December. Please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.