Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Windows Migration Lead
3501 Fairfax Dr Arlington, VA 22226
Our client has a mission to preserve and promote confidence in U.S. financial institutions by insuring bank deposits, as well as to limit the effect on the financial system if a bank fails. They are hiring a Windows Migration Lead for a Federal project located in Northern Virginia. Your technical skills and engineering mind is critical in supporting the migration of virtual and physical windows servers.
This role is located in Arlington, VA. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to meet the client’s clearance requirements.
- Lead the migration of virtual and physical Windows servers
- Provide installation, configuration, use, and maintenance of our windows server infrastructure
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures; maintain system standards, policies, and procedures
- Migrate existing server applications, data, and configuration to new servers
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years of related experience, or no degree and 4 years of related experience
- Must have 2 years of Windows Server Admin experience to include migration and deployment
- Experience with VMware 6
- Active Directory
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with IIS web-services and SQL Server
- Working knowledge of Windows AD, GPO, and Serve OS
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to meet the client’s clearance requirements
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.