Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
5911 Kingstowne Village Pkwy Alexandria, VA 22315 US
Our client is seeking a Windows Administrator for a Federal Government project in Kingstowne, Virginia. The program will deploy a financial system that supports modernized business processes and information exchanges. As a Windows Administrator, you will be responsible for providing technical knowledge and analysis of highly specialized applications and operational environment.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an Interim or Active Secret Clearance.
- Provide high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation, and implementation advice on moderately complex problems
- Apply principles, methods, and knowledge to task order requirements and advanced mathematical principles and methods to difficult and narrowly defined technical problems to arrive at automated solutions
- Assist other senior consultants with analysis and evaluation in preparation of recommendations for system improvements, optimization, development, and/or maintenance
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of Amazon Web Services experience
- 3+ years of Windows System Administration
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Active Directory (AD)
- CompTIA Security+ certification or equivalent is required, but can be obtained within the first few months
- Excellent communication skills required for this client-facing role
- Per our Federal Government Contract, an Interim or Active Secret Clearance is required
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.