Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Windows Administrator, Senior
Kingstowne, VA 22315
Ready to join one of the largest implementations in SAP history? A Senior Windows Administrator is needed to support a Federal Government project in Northern Virginia. As a Senior Windows Administrator, you will support the installation, configuration, and operation of the SAP ERP and ancillary technical components, primarily ensuring that the Windows operating system landscape complies with all necessary policies.
Per our Federal Government Contract, an Active Secret Clearance is required.
- 5 - 10 years of experience with the following:
- Windows Administration
- Windows Server Performance Tuning
- Microsoft Active Directory
- 3 - 5 years Amazon Web Services
- 3 - 5 years OS installation and configuration, user provisioning, applying DISA STIGs
- Per our Federal Government Contract, an Active Secret Clearance is required
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.