Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
WebTA SME and HR IT Admin
1401 Constitution Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20230
Your HRIS skills are needed for a Federal project! Our client needs a Web-based Time & Attendance (WebTA) SME and HR IT Administrator that can provide research, analysis and resolve complex issues and inquiries for their timekeeping system. This is a contract assignment that can work in either Washington, DC or Chesapeake, VA. Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Assist Payroll Analysts in the bi-weekly processes performed for ensuring customer’s time and attendance is certified for the close of the pay period cycle
- Generate reports to assist in identifying missing time cards or uncertified timecards
- Provide support updating employee profiles and organizational information in Web
- Provide support for WebTA, including: open problem calls/user group support, configuration in coordination with Application Service Provider, operational communications, user administration, inquiry support, periodic maintenance, and release testing
- Review and approve privileged user access roles (i.e., employee, timekeeper, master timekeeper, supervisor, master supervisor) in WebTA
- Collaborate with Application Service Provider (ASP) with regards to the release schedule, downtime, patches, and fixes
- Liaise with ASP and/or federal HRIT Administrator to promote effective system administration and coordinate release management schedules
- Monitor privileged user access according to Federal guidelines in support of A-123 audits and de-provision users as necessary
- Administer quality control and process improvement activities, for data entry and data clean-up
- Develop and maintain supporting documentation and operating procedures to facilitate training mentoring service center
- 4 years of experience providing technical and system administration support with web-based time and attendance (WebTA) system in a federal work environment
- Experience developing and executing test scenarios based upon functional, technical or regulatory requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of federal timekeeping rules and regulations sufficient to provide guidance to users of the system
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job or contract opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, just send your friend's contact information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please click here for more information on this referral program.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.