Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
WebTA SME and HR IT Admin - Local Remote
1401 Constitution Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20230
Your HRIS skills are needed for a Federal project! Our client needs a Web-based Time and Attendance (WebTA) SME and HRIT Administrator to provide research, analysis, and resolve complex issues and inquiries for their timekeeping system. This is a REMOTE contract assignment with occasional travel to either Washington, DC or Chesapeake, VA. Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Provide technical support and system administration for a web-based time and attendance system (WebTA)
- Work with Payroll Analysts to ensure customer’s time and attendance is certified for the close of the pay period cycle and generate reports to assist in identifying missing time cards or uncertified timecards
- Serve as the liaison between the time and attendance vendor, customer POCs, and cross-functional teams, to manage releases for webTA and analyze the impact on HR Data maintenance/integration between various HR systems
- Provide support for webTA, including: open problem calls/user group support, configuration in coordination with Application Service Provider, operational communications, user administration, inquiry support, periodic maintenance. and release testing
- Review and approve privileged user access roles
- Collaborate with Application Service Provider (ASP) with regards to the release schedule, downtime, patches, and fixes. Liaise with ASP and federal HR IT (this goes with how it is written in first paragraph. If it is HRIT then the bolded title needs to change and in first paragraph)Administrator to promote effective system administration and coordinate release management schedules
- Administer quality control and process improvement activities, for data entry and data clean-up
- Develop and maintain supporting documentation and operating procedures to facilitate training and mentoring to service center staff. Generate ad-hoc reports for time and attendance data
- Develop desktop procedures and train/coach payroll team on how to process WebTA transactions
- 4 years of experience providing technical and system administration support with web-based time and attendance (WebTA) system in a federal work environment
- Experience developing and executing test scenarios based upon functional, technical, or regulatory requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of federal timekeeping rules and regulations sufficient to provide guidance to users of the system
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.