Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Bluemont, VA 20135
Our direct client, one of the nation’s largest technology and consulting firms, is looking for an experienced Virtualization/Cloud Engineer. Featured in the Fortune Magazine Top 10 list of the most admired companies in the world, our integrator partner’s focus is on Federal Government modernization programs. As a Virtualization/Cloud Engineer, you will provide expert guidance with planning, design, and implementation of virtualization/cloud solutions for this critical Federal Government program.
This project is located in Bluemont, VA, and has remote possibilities for the right candidate. The program offers a fast-paced work environment, where team members are passionate about their work and the Agency’s mission. If this exciting project sounds interesting to you, contact us today.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizen, able to obtain the necessary clearance.
- Design, implement, configure, and troubleshoot Virtual Machines (VM) and cloud related issues
- Create technical designs and support documentation
- Participate in requirements definition and review
- Implement virtualized cloud infrastructure/environment for client specific applications
- 5 - 7 years of experience with VMware and/or VSphere versions 4.0 or higher
- 3 - 5 years virtual infrastructure planning and design experience
- 3 - 5 years Red Hat Cloud Suite and systems engineering experience
- 2 - 3 years of experience working in a commercial cloud environment
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to obtain the necessary clearance
- 3 - 5 years application deployment and systems administration experience
- 2 - 3 years Vcloud and Red Hat Cloudforms experience
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.