Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
VTC Specialist - Video Teleconferencing
Your Video Teleconference skills are needed for a long-term Federal project located in Columbus, OH. You will be providing end-user support and administration to the VTC infrastructure, endpoint devices, and video streaming.
This award-winning employer is in heavy growth mode, and needs YOU to join their ranks! Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and hold an active Top Secret clearance.
- Experience managing video teleconferencing systems
- TelePresence Management Suite (TMS) experience desired
- Experience with Tandberg/Cisco
- Experience with VBrick Video Streaming solution (Vbrick VEMS, Encoders, Video On Demand Server (VODS)) a plus
- Knowledge of multicast routing and protocols (ROUTING: PIM Sparse Mode, PIM Dense Mode, PROTOCOLS: IGMP, MSDP)
- CompTIA Security+ ce
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and hold an active Top Secret clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.