Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
UX Researcher, Senior
8135 Maple Lawn Fulton, MD 20759
Ready to join the nation's leading team of Cybersecurity experts? Our client has an opening for an experienced Senior UX Researcher that will advocate for user research and translate business goals into unique brand and product experiences. This is a rare opportunity for you to help defend customer networks and nations from advanced cyber-attacks. Our client is one of the fastest growing, privately held cybersecurity firms in the world with leadership from the National Security Agency, the National Counterterrorism Center, U.S. Cyber Command, military intelligence, and private industry.
Simply put, their team is unmatched in managing cyber threats for their growing list of clients in Energy, Financials, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Government. If you want to put your skills to work developing the most advanced and effective cybersecurity solutions on the planet, this is the company for you!
Our client offers generous pay and a stock option program. You will get to choose your work location from three offices, VA, MD, or NC, for this direct hire opportunity. Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens.
The firm is in its infancy and is already a leader within the Cybersecurity industry. To be a part of something great, you need to apply now! We guarantee a quick response to your application, ensuring your talents get the consideration they deserve!
- Work with teams to create UX/UI designs, prototypes, and intuitive app flows, and then use case testing for design validation
- Plan and facilitate problem definition and co-creation workshops with stakeholders and users
- Create and communicate research artifacts, findings, reports, and recommendations
- Document, research and test, including notes, photos, audio, video, and research reports
- Translate user-centered design requirements into technical implementation
- Conduct interviews, contextual field visits, and usability studies, either live or remote
- Work with designers, product managers, and engineers to develop new features
- Provide tactical recommendations for improvement for new product features
- Conduct post-launch activities to better understand how users interact with the product
- Understand user testing principles such as, usability testing, A/B testing and/or other testing methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Science, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of professional UX research experience
- Per our contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
- Master’s degree in a related field
- Understand the strength and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process
- Experience integrating user research into product designs and design practices.
- Ability to prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.