Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Washington, DC 20001
The Squires Group has multiple contract opportunities for UX Designer to work with our direct end client in Washington, DC. In this role, you will analyze the needs and performance of users to create an optimized user experience. Your experience delivering visual design aspects and improving the customer experience across multiple touch points is critical to your success.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of experience with the following:
- User Interface design
- Visual design
- Multi-device design, including touchscreen technology
- CMS Component design (preferably Adobe AEM)
- Hands on experience producing multimedia assets, journey maps, wireframes, and responsive designs with Design Tools such as Sketch, InVision, Axure, and Creative Cloud
- Experience working in Agile and SDLC methodologies
- Experience creating technical design specifications
- Knowledge of the deployment and testing of new modules, upgrades and fixes
- Experience integrating solutions with COTS applications, platforms, and/or external systems
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.