Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
We have partnered with a growing company that is leading and delivering complex IT strategies and business transformations to Global 100 companies and federal government agencies. UX Designers are needed to join an initiative that is revolutionizing the way the Department of Defense builds and delivers software capabilities.
Now is the time to join our client on this exciting project where you will design solutions to challenges that impede the usability of systems. This is an opportunity to serve as the voice of the end-users. You will also serve as a critical pivot between end-users and the technical team helping to identify solutions to challenges that impede the usability of systems.
These direct hire opportunities are located in Cambridge, MA with a short-term, 2 month, temporary assignment in San Francisco, CA, or Washington, DC.
Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and have a Secret or higher clearance.
- Translate high-level functional requirements into technical requirements
- Conducting usability testing
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
- Creating product prototypes
- Developing personas and usage scenarios
- Analyzing user feedback and activity, and iterating to enhance the user experience
- Assisting with content development
- 2 years' experience with UX, product design and/or enterprise application design
- Experience creating flow diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and visual comps
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, and other design tools
- Experience with Agile and Lean Philosophies
- A solid understanding of the design and product development processes
- Experience with early-stage design, ideation techniques, and research methods
- Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens and have a Secret or higher clearance
- BA/BS or higher, in experience design, industrial design, HCI, or related field or equivalent experience
- Focus on User-Centered Design methods
- Familiarity HTML/CSS and Browser Developer Tools, familiarity with 508 Compliance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.