Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
UI Developer, Mid-Level
Washington, DC 20001
The Squires Group has multiple contract opportunities for Mid-Level UI Developers to work with our direct-end client in Washington, DC. In this role, you will work on eCommerce Web & Mobile Platform Development, where your experience with designing, developing, and modifying functionalities will be critical to your success.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of experience with the following:
- Experience mentoring and coaching less experienced team members
- Skilled with integrating solutions with COTS applications and platforms
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.