Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
UI Designer, Senior
8135 Maple Lawn Fulton, MD 20759
Ready to join the nation's leading team of Cybersecurity expert? Our client has an opening for an experienced Senior UI Designer to create prototypes and wireframes in both high and low fidelity. This is a rare opportunity for you to help defend customer networks and nations from advanced cyber-attacks. Our client is one of the fastest growing, privately held cybersecurity firms in the world with leadership from the National Security Agency, the National Counterterrorism Center, U.S. Cyber Command, military intelligence, and private industry.
Simply put, their team is unmatched in managing cyber threats for their growing list of clients in Energy, Financials, Healthcare, Manufacturing, and Government. If you want to put your skills to work developing the most advanced and effective cybersecurity solutions on the planet, this is the company for you!
Our client offers generous pay and a stock option program. You will get to choose your work location from three offices, VA, MD, or NC for this direct hire opportunity. Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens.
The firm is in its infancy and is already a leader within the cybersecurity industry. To be a part of something great, you need to apply now! We guarantee a quick response to your application, ensuring your talents get the consideration they deserve!
- Present designs to the cross-functional team
- Design product interfaces
- Maintain an interactive prototype of products
- Documentat UI components and their different states and interactions in both written and video formats
- Collaborate closely with engineers to ensure the right component model is identified and then effectively implemented by the engineering team
- Bachelor's degree in design, computer science, or equivalent, with 4 years of professional experience
- Experience in Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, Axure or similar tool
- High attention to detail, self-organized, and strong verbal communication skills
- Management experience of web-based sites or applications and information architecture
- Per our contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
- Experience with the following:
- Web design within an Agile development methodology
- Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Working with a user-centered design approach
- Creating interactive prototypes for the web
- Document and/or content management
- HTML and CSS
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.