Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
3501 Fairfax Dr Arlington, VA 22226
We are looking for a Tripwire Engineer to join a Federal project in Northern Virginia. The mission of the program is to preserve and promote confidence in U.S. financial institutions by insuring bank deposits, as well as to limit the effect on the financial system if a bank fails. You must have experience-configuring Tripwire to operate and discover security, application, and operating system related items.
This role is located in Arlington, VA, and is open to direct hire or contract to hire. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to meet the client’s clearance requirements.
- Guide and support application teams with onboarding, and troubleshoot and resolve implementation issues
- Operate and discover security, application, and operating system related items using Tripwire
- Optimize Tripwire to capture data and events, filter out unneeded items, and configure Tripwire to run efficiently
- Investigate connectivity issues and recommend corrective action
- Document Tripwire operations, configurations, and changes
- Test, troubleshoot, and recommend changes for Tripwire operation and security
- Configure Tripwire to report and alert thru external systems (like ServiceNow)
- Configure and review Tripwire to filter out, confirm, and/or identify false positives
- Patch and test new and old versions of Tripwire
- Provide audit evidence for monitored systems
- Document, publish and maintain a knowledge base of information pertaining to the functionality, processes and procedures related to the tool
- Working knowledge of Tripwire Enterprise
- Experience with Windows, Unix and Linux
- ServiceNow experience
- Experience in an Agile work environment
- Basic knowledge of NIST standards
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to meet the client’s clearance requirements
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.