Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Transmission Engineer Project Manager
6801 Industrial Rd Springfield, VA 22151 US
Our client is one of the leading utility companies in the Washington, DC Metro area. They have an immediate need for a Transmission Engineer Project Manager in their Springfield, VA office. In this role, you will manage transmission and large-diameter distribution pipeline projects of small to moderate scope, from the inception through completion of the project.
This direct-hire role is located in Springfield, VA, and is your opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and challenging organization that is highly focused on results. Don’t let this pass you by! Per our client contract, candidates must be Green Card holders or U.S. Citizens.
- Manage transmission and large-diameter distribution pipeline projects, including the following aspects:
- Route analysis and selection
- Project cost estimating
- Coordinating easement acquisition and permitting
- Material identification & acquisition
- Construction specifications
- Assistance with contractor bid and selection process
- Construction management
- As-Building and documentation activities
- Manage 3rd party engineering contractor for transmission and high-pressure distribution projects
- Manage permitting activities for transmission and high-pressure distribution projects including environmental permitting
- Manage easement acquisition research and activities for transmission and high pressures distribution projects
- Manage budget and forecasting duties for projects mentioned above. Assist with the development and justification of annual capital budget items
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical or Civil
- 7+ years’ experience project management with natural gas pipeline projects or related energy industry projects
- A general knowledge of related pipeline engineering disciplines and applicable codes and standards
- Experience with 49 CFR Part 192
- Easement acquisition and Right-of-Way permitting experience
- Demonstrated ability to establish rapport and effective working relationships with internal and external business partners
- Professional Engineering (PE) Certification is preferred
- Per our client contract, candidates must be Green Card holders or U.S. Citizens
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.