Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
5285 Shawnee Rd Alexandria, VA 22312 | Contract
Our client has been one of the leading utility companies in the Washington, DC Metro area for over 100 years. With a history of financial stability and community commitment, they participate in programs focusing on health, education, and the environment.
They are working on an upgrade project that enhances and improves their Mobile Work Management (MWM) platform. In support of this upgrade, they are hiring a Trainer. With such significant improvements and organizational changes being made, a way to communicate with and train crews, system users, call centers, and other stakeholders is needed. You will CREATE the content that goes into the training materials, and then DELIVER the training to the employees and new hires.
This is a long-term opportunity to do training and change right within an Agile project at a leading company located predominantly in Alexandria, VA. Don’t miss your chance to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and challenging organization that is highly focused on results. Our client is unable to offer sponsorship at this time.
- MUST HAVE Utility experience
- MUST HAVE experience using Work Management Software
- 3 – 5 years of experience with Asset & Resource Management (ARM) software
- Experience with CGI ARM software functionality is PREFERRED
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.