Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
7125 Columbia Gateway Drive Columbia, MD 21046
Join one of the largest Federal Programs in the MD/DC/VA area! With a 17-year history of supporting the Intelligence Community in a managed services program, our client uses the latest and greatest technologies. For this 5-year project, (with an additional 5 option years), they are looking to hire a Service Desk Ticket Coordinator in their Columbia, MD location.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI Full Scope Poly clearance.
- Monitor dedicated queues and assign tickets to appropriate resources for troubleshooting and ticket resolution.
- Monitor dedicated queues to ensure SLAs are maintained
- Assign the tickets which are out of scope to Service Desk/other Teams
- Ensure associated tickets are related to the parent ticket and proper follow-up is performed once incident is resolved
- Ensure proper assignment of tickets as well as facilitation of resource allocation based on work load
- 5 years’ experience in customer service, help desk, or network operations center environment
- 2 years supporting a large enterprise environment
- 2 years’ experience managing a customer-facing service organization providing support across multiple locations on a 24x7 basis
- Experience working with customer technology and support requirements
- Experience working with SLAs
- Experience with desktop environment, local area networks, telephony, voice, land mobile radio, and/or video desired
- Experience with ITSM tools such as Remedy, Service Now, Service Manager, or equivalent required
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizenswith an active TS/SCI Full Scope Poly clearance
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.