Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Reston, VA 20190
The Squires Group, Inc. has multiple contract openings for Testers to join a Federal Project in Reston, VA. Our client is building and maintaining a marketplace to assist applicants with their Federal Healthcare needs. Your expertise is needed for the planning, constructing, and executing of test scripts. You must have the ability to cope with growing complexity and creativity in design by thinking outside the box to determine the best way a test can be performed. Applying both business and functional knowledge, you will develop end-to-end testing strategies through the use of quality processes and methodologies.
Per our Federal Government contract, H1s are welcome to apply, but must have resided in the U.S. for the last 3 consecutive years. You must be able to pass the client’s background requirements.
- BS or BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineer, Business, or related field
- Experience with Agile testing and test automation strategy
- Understanding of Defect Management process
- Experience with testing administration tools
- Per our Federal Government contract, H1s are welcome to apply, but must have resided in the U.S. for the last 3 consecutive years. You must be able to pass the client’s background requirements
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You – We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance – We work hard, we work smart, and have quality time for family and “life.”
- Golden Rule – We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.