Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Columbia, MD 21046 | Contract
The Squires Group is staffing for an exciting long-term project located in the Fort Meade, MD area. Currently, there are multiple openings for Test Engineers. As a Test Engineer, you will serve as a Subject Matter Expert in the technology discipline of end-user computing. This is a 5-year project, and, per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be US Citizens with an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance.
- Develop and document the integration and implementation for changes to end-user computing standards
- Collaborate with application owners and other enterprise stakeholders to ensure current end-user computing capabilities are adequate to support application workloads
- Lead the integration and management of releases associated with end-user laptops, desktops, and VDI implementations
- Provide workplace efficiency through the effective management of desktop technologies – this includes workstation, printer, wireless and software functionality support
- Support problem resolution which may involve the use of diagnostics, knowledge base, independent research, and/or provide hands-on assistance at the desktop level
- Provide desk side and remote support to end users
- Conduct technical analysis of product implementations, modifications, and enhancements to product in accordance with specific customer specifications and implementations
- Troubleshoot technical problems and issues, determine technical solutions in accordance with product and customer specifications, and recommend actions to company or customer representatives for coordinative product solution
- Assess product needs in accordance with customer specifications
- 9 years of experience in the Test Engineering field (may include a combination of work history and education: Masters = 6 years of experience; Bachelors = 4 years of experience)
- Experience working with distributed computer systems, software, and associated communication networks
- Experience working with networking principles and local area networks
- Experience working with company software and hardware products
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be US Citizens with an active TS/SCI FS Poly clearance.
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.