Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Technology Planning Consultant
1850 K Street Washington, DC 20551 US
Our client, a financial institution that provides the United States with a safe, flexible, and stable monetary and financial system, is looking for a Technology Planning Consultant to work on a project based in Washington, DC on a Hybrid work schedule. The successful candidate will assist three managers and their staff in the creation and communication of strategic planning. You will be transforming from operational work into an integrated strategic office focused on setting and communicating the technology direction for roughly 5,000 staff nationwide.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens.
- Understand of all layers of applicable strategy and governance to ensure the strategic outlook, priorities, and roadmap align with overall business goals
- Assist and support with the design, development, and communication of the strategic outlook and priorities
- Conduct strategy review meetings
- Research, recommend and write processes, procedures, policies, and best practices
- Mentor, guide, and train CIO’s area to develop forward-looking technology plans and align efforts with enterprise and IT strategies in a complex organization
- 5 years + of experience creating IT strategy in large organizations
- Experience with cloud migration strategies, especially GovCloud
- Knowledge creating enterprise data management and analytics strategies
- Possess strong strategic and enterprise technical background
- Possess experience creating architecture diagrams using Visio or other leading software
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
- Master’s degree preferred
- IT strategy experience in government is a plus
- Prior work in a financial regulatory setting
- Digital transformation and IT rationalization experience
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.