Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Washington, DC 20001
The Squires Group has a unique opportunity for a Technical Writer to join our direct end client located in Washington, DC. They are seeking a Technical Content writer who can implement digital content display and transformation, data/file/library migration, Content Management System (CMS) workflow, content gathering sessions and training for Phases 1.5 through 2.0 of the Social Intranet to meet the client’s requirements. Release 3.0 will be an option to execute by Amtrak. The strategic intent is to replace the current Intranet applications with a new Social Intranet with features and capabilities that significantly improves user experience, delivers greater operational efficiencies, eliminates reliance on aging legacy technology, and positions our client to support future transformations in the user experience, response to evolving customer expectations and service innovations. Our client anticipates the entire Social Intranet Project to be fully deployed and implemented by Q1 2019 or before.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of Technical Writing experience
- Adept with Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365, and Visio
- Analytical thinker, collaborative, self-starter
- Experience with Salesforce, Adobe, and HTML is highly desired
- Amtrak experience is a huge plus!
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.