Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
1850 K Street Washington, DC 20551 | Contract
Our client, a financial institution that provides the United States with a safe, flexible, and stable monetary and financial system, is in need of a Technical Writer to work in their Washington, DC location. The Tech Writer will provide technical writing and training, including instructional design, development and learning delivery of online, recorded and classroom training for various PeopleSoft products such as HCM/HRMS and CRM. Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens.
- Design, develop, and deliver a variety of training materials as needed, including Instructor-Led Training (ILT), web-based training, user guides, instructor guides, job aids and Quick Guides
- Lead various classes ranging from one on one sessions to classroom presentations, with instruction tailored to various audiences
- Develop and present weekly classroom training and Skype demonstrations for various audience levels
- Develop and edit How To guides, Operational Support Guides, Job Aids and Frequently Asked Questions tailored for either technical and non-technical audiences, either as online or handouts after demonstrations/meetings, to assist users in understanding new features and functionalities
- Develop a documented method for measuring success of training materials; evaluate collateral and delivery methods
- 4+ years of combined experience of Technical Writing and Training, preferably with the PeopleSoft suite
- Experience with the following:
- User Productivity Kit (UPK) experience providing instructional training related to PeopleSoft HCM Suite applications
- Writing and editing end-user and technical support documentation, including user manuals, job aids, installation instructions, technical instructions from document plans and style guides
- MS Office, Visio, PowerPoint, UPK, Camtasia, SnagIt, Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2017, or other instructional learning tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.