Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Technical Project Manager
3501 Fairfax Dr Arlington, VA 22226
Start the New Year with a New Job! The Squires Group is hiring a Technical Project Manager to join a Federal project in Northern Virginia. The mission of the program is to preserve and promote confidence in U.S. financial institutions by insuring bank deposits, as well as to limit the effect on the financial system if a bank fails. You will manage the oversight of requirements gathering, solution design, and implementation of solutions supporting different aspects of the infrastructure program.
This contract-to-hire role is located in Arlington, VA. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to meet the client’s clearance requirements.
- Coordinate and oversee the overall completion of projects
- Set deadlines, assign responsibilities to engineering staff, and monitor and summarize progress of projects
- Build and maintain working relationships with customer, team members, and other departments
- Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of projects
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Strong experience with IT storage systems and their high level architecture: NetApp
- Vast knowledge of application deployment systems and architecture: SCCM, IBM BigFix
- Excellent communication skills – this is a customer facing position
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to meet the client’s clearance requirements
‘Tis the Season of Giving….more!
Who says it’s better to give than to receive when you can get both with The Squires Group? We are increasing our $1,000 Reasons to Give to $3,000 Reasons to Give!
Act now and get into the spirit of giving and receiving! This special program will run through the end of December. Please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.