Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Technical Integration Analyst
9070 Sterling Dr Laurel, MD 20723
Our client provides vision and insight to many aspects of the Federal Government. They have a direct hire opportunity for a Technical Integration Analyst to join their ranks. In this role, you will assist with the design and creation of technical specifications for complex development projects, as well as support change management and business redesign activities.
This position is located in Laurel, MD. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI FullScope Poly.
- Assist with the analysis, design, programming, and testing of solutions to complex production problems, supports development of test scenarios and cases
- Collaborate with Business Process and other Technical Integration Analysts to identify trade off criteria and recommend alternative technical solutions
- Employ a high degree of creativity, foresight, and mature judgment to plan, organize, and discuss technical issues and strategies.
- Strong PL/SQL and SQL Developer experience
- Experience integrating COTS or GOTS capabilities with other SSORs
- Experience applying comprehensive application knowledge to provide functional and process design guidance to the application development team
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI FullScope Poly
- Experience providing input to options/white papers, status reporting, and work plan maintenance
- Experience addressing critical issues with application architecture to include functional and technical designs
- Experience with conceptual design and development of functional, technical, and system design documents
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.