Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
8135 Maple Lawn Fulton, MD 20759 | Direct Hire
Training and coaching leads to the success of each person you teach. If you are passionate about educating and enriching the lives of your student, this is an opportunity you will want to learn more about. Our client is one of the nation's leading Cybersecurity firms that is defending customer networks from advanced cyber-attacks. They are in need of a Technical Instructor to develop course content and provide instruction on their suite of cyber-defense products.
Our client offers generous pay, flexible work locations, and a stock option program. This direct hire opportunity can be located in Fulton, MD or Tysons Corner, VA. Remote candidates local to the MD/DC/VA area may be considered. Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
The firm is in its infancy and is already a leader within the Cybersecurity industry. To be a part of something great, you need to apply now. We guarantee a quick response to your application, ensuring your talents get the consideration they deserve!
- Develop course content based on customer needs
- Provide technical instruction on cyber-defense products
- Consolidate and analyze student feedback to update or improve training content
- Work with analysts, product developers, data scientists, technical writing, and business development teams across the company to maintain course content
- Must have a background in one or more of the following fields: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Network Analysis, Malware Analysis, Cybersecurity, Technical Instruction
- Experience providing technical instruction in formal or informal settings, to technical or non-technical audiences
- Experience creating training content from existing technical documentation
- Ability to transform meaningful feedback and criticism into improved deliverables
- Per our Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
- Advanced degree in related field
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.