Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Technical IT Lead/Java/J2EE
11111 Sunset Hill Rd Reston, VA 20190 | Contract
Our direct client, one of the nation’s largest technology and consulting firms, has a contract opportunity for a Technical IT Lead/Java/J2EE in Northern Virginia. Featured in the Fortune Magazine Top 10 list of the most admired companies in the world, our integrator partner’s focus is on Federal Government modernization programs. This project awards grants to our First Responders to enhance their ability to protect the public and fire service personnel from fire and related hazards. As the Technical IT Lead, you will work closely with the customer, functional team, and management to ensure successful delivery of the solution.
This project is located in Reston, VA and per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, clearable to a Public Trust.
- Develop code to fix defects and improve code quality based on requirements using Java, J2EE, Struts, SQL
- Perform unit testing on the code and perform code reviews
- Participate in requirements working sessions
- Create technical documentation as needed (g., build plans, CM plans, etc.)
- Troubleshoot/provide solutions to production issues
- 5+ years of experience with the following:
- Information Technology Consulting and Systems Development and working with front-facing clients as the technical SME as support to a project manager
- Provide technical guidance and expertise to development team as needed
- Java, J2EE, SQL application development
- System development with Oracle Database
- System development with WebLogic Application Server
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, clearable to a Public Trust
- 2+ years of experience with IBM Rational Suite, Jazz platform: Rational Team Concert, ClearCase for source and doc versioning, minimal Requirements Management
- 2+ years of experience with Automated testing – Selenium
- 1+ years of experience with Software development in an Agile environment
- Continuous integration/Continuous development experience
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.