Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Technical/Functional Support PeopleSoft Analyst
2401 E St, NW Washington, DC 20037
Bring your PeopleSoft experience to a Federal project responsible for the HR and Payroll for Americans working in Foreign Affairs across the globe. Multiple Technical/Functional Support PeopleSoft Analysts will be hired to provide Tier 2 and/or 3 support for this Global PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 Implementation and Deployment. These roles will work with a multi-shift Global Support Team. The Squires Group is offering a $2,500 bonus after your initial 90 days! Ask your Squires Group Resource Manager for details.
Our client works hard to provide exceptional customer service, and they have fun doing it. They aren’t looking for “good enough,” they are looking for the best. Could that be you? This role is open for direct hire or long-term contractors and is located in metro-accessible Washington, DC. Per our Federal Government contract, candidates must have an active Secret clearance.
- Provide root cause analysis and resolution
- Map requirements to test scripts and validate documented requirements as well as current functionality against identified business processes and test scenarios
- Work with technical resources to map functional design to technical design
- Evaluate configuration options to leverage PeopleSoft-delivered functionality
- Identify required customizations to PeopleSoft HCM to meet business requirements
- System and regression testing
- Investigate and research Federal processing requirements, standards, and regulations
- Translate end-user requirements into PeopleSoft-specific configurations and/or customizations
- 4 years of PeopleSoft HCM 9.x
- 3+ years of experience as a PeopleSoft techno/functional analyst
- Experience with HP Quality Center (QC) Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Working knowledge of Integration Broker
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold an active Secret clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.