Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Columbia, MD 21046
Join one of the largest Federal Programs in the MD/DC/VA area! With a 17-year history of supporting the Intelligence Community in a managed services program, our client uses the latest and greatest technologies. For this 5-year project, (with an additional 5 option years) they are looking to hire a Tech Writer in their Columbia, MD location. As a Tech Writer, you will work closely with the communications group and program management offices, developing templates and standard formats for deliverables, agendas, meeting minutes, reports, and other communications.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with an active TS/SCI Full Scope Poly clearance.
- Develop templates for program communications, web content, standard operating procedures, and program deliverables
- Interact with program management office and other program leaders to assist with all communications and documentation requirements
- Compose, edit, and publish management communications for the internal team and to the Government customer
- Provide quality control for program deliverables to ensure accurate, professional, consistent reporting
- Coordinate with technical personnel to gather input and develop standard operating procedures and technical reports
- Maintain a repository of program documentation in SharePoint
- 6 years of experience that may include a combination of work history and education. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is desired. However, four (4) years of additional Tech Writer experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree;
- Work experience in supporting program management and technical organizations with the preparation of documents, manuals, briefings, articles, web content, and email correspondence is required
- Excellent facilitation, program/activity management, and written and oral communication skills
- Must be proficient in SharePoint and Microsoft Office Tools
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizenswith an active TS/SCI Full Scope Poly clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.