Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
The Squires Group is looking for a Systems Architect to work in Greenbelt, MD. Our client provides High Performance Computing (HPC) services to Federal Government customers. As a Systems Architect, you will identify new and emerging technologies and products that will significantly improve the capabilities of operating systems.
Join a company where the employees embrace innovation and are committed to success. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and be able to pass the client's background check.
- Minimum of 7 years of architecture/lead experience in heterogeneous, multi-platform environments
- 7+ years of Linux/UNIX experience
- 5+ years of experience with High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Advanced experience with scripting and testing
- Knowledge of configuration management tools (Puppet, Chef, and Ansible)
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, and be able to pass the client's background check
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.