Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
System Developer Analysts
Reston, VA 20190
The Squires Group, Inc. is looking for several System Developer/Analysts to join a Federal Project in Reston, VA. Our client is building and maintaining a marketplace to assist applicants with their Federal Healthcare needs. As a System Developer/Analyst, you will design and support business architecture for this important Federal initiative.
Per our Federal Government contract, H1s are welcome to apply, but must have resided in the U.S. for the last 3 consecutive years. You must be able to pass the client’s background requirements.
- Provide technical expertise to set the direction and manage issues, architecture, integration and service levels for a group of technologies
- Define and design technical requirements to support business requirements
- Participate in detailed design and code reviews, review system performance and consumption issues, review test plans and provide technical support to others
- Developer full-stack knowledge for solutions currently in place
- BS or BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineer, Business, or related field
- Experience with the following:
- Python Scripting
- Red Hat Linux
- Per our Federal Government contract, H1s are welcome to apply, but must have resided in the U.S. for the last 3 consecutive You must be able to pass the client’s background requirements.
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You – We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance – We work hard, we work smart, and have quality time for family and “life.”
3. Golden Rule – We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.