Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
System Administrator - Maryland
5830 University Research Court College Park, MD 20740 US
The Squires Group is staffing for an upcoming multi-year project and is looking for a System Administrator. Based in College Park, MD, but primarily working remotely, you will be responsible for improving and optimizing the current state and designing and building the next generation central operations infrastructure for this Federal program.
Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders.
- 12+ years of experience with planning, designing, and installing virtual hardware/software within an Enterprise data center
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve extremely complex problems
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining the following:
- Red Hat Identity Management/clients/related services
- Red Hat Satellite Server
- Active Directory
- Red Hat Ansible Tower
- System Center Configuration Manager
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Experience configuring Ansible for automated build and patching via Satellite Server.
- Must have 1 or more certifications:
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- VMWare Certified Design Expert - Data Center Virtualization
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- Per our client contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens or Green Card Holders.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.