Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
3501 Fairfax Dr Arlington, VA 22226
Our client has a mission to preserve and promote confidence in U.S. financial institutions by insuring bank deposits, as well as to limit the effect on the financial system if a bank fails. They are hiring a Storage Administrator for a Federal project located in Northern Virginia. Your data center infrastructure experience is critical, as you will administer, maintain and manage the customer’s production, development and disaster recovery SAN environments.
This role is located in Arlington, VA. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to meet the client’s clearance requirements.
- Monitor and maintain a SAN infrastructure
- Provide on-call, on-site after-hours support
- Perform configuration, optimization and tuning of EMC, PURE, and NetAPP brand storage devices and software
- Perform capacity analysis and recommend storage environment improvements
- Monitor and report on daily SAN operational health and performance
- Lead storage provisioning and consolidation activities
- Develop and execute storage management methodologies designed to protect mission critical data
- Provide and coordinate SAN troubleshooting and repair service
- BS and 9 years of related experience, or MS and 7 years of related experience
- Experience and knowledge of the following:
- Design, architecture, and planning data center infrastructure
- Pure Storage devices and NetApp environments
- Administering and managing Active Directory accounts and group policies
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager
- Creating Storage Groups
- Performing Zone Operations on SAN Brocade switches
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens able to meet the client’s clearance requirements
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.