Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Stakeholder Relations Manager
4100 Unick Rd Ferndale, WA 98248 US
Our client has a direct hire opportunity for a Stakeholder Relations Manager based out of their Ferndale, WA location. They are looking to expand clean energy initiatives in this area and there’s never been a better time to jump in and help grow this initiative. This position will work to build and promote the company’s reputation in Washington State while making a positive impact on the local community. The ideal candidate has great people and communication skills, with an ability to collaborate and influence various audiences such as the public, local officials, and representatives from Indigenous Tribal governments.
This position is based in Washington State, but the ability to travel regularly throughout the region is required. Our client offers a competitive salary (commensurate with experience), great benefits, paid time off, educational assistance and more! Sponsorship is not available.
- Build and sustain positive and productive working relationships with regional stakeholders, including Indigenous Groups, community leaders, environmental organizations, and other community members
- Coordinate company participation in key events and recommend community investment opportunities
- Work with facility operations and project teams to understand existing and new development opportunities
- Gather intelligence and monitor trends in energy, energy transition, and environmental issues in the local and state area
- Prepare reports for the corporate office as well as briefing notes for senior management to provide direction, guidance, and support on issues that may impact operations and project developments
- Contribute to the development of engagement plans, and provide advice to internal business teams regarding the non-technical risk associated with project developments and regulatory matters
- Bachelor’s Degree in policy, law, public relations, marketing, communications, or journalism or the equivalent preferred
- 7+ years of experience in government, industry, policy, media relations, public relations, or stakeholder relations
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Highly organized, with the ability to work with tight deadlines
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Understanding of the regulatory environment and how to promote Green initiatives
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Resource Management
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.