Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
New Carrollton, MD 20784
The Squires Group is seeking several Splunk Developers to support the Cybersecurity efforts on a Federal Project that is designing and implementing efforts to detect threats. The Splunk Developers will participate in various aspects of the implementation, including using Splunk to develop a proof of concept where legacy information systems are migrated to Splunk Enterprise.
The primary work location is New Carrolton, MD, but there are offices in Reston, VA, Memphis, TN, and Martinsburg, WV that would accommodate you. There is the possibility of remote work after the initial ramp up phase. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be Green Card holders or U.S. Citizens, have lived in the United States for the last 3 years, and be able to pass the client’s background check.
- Design and develop an “end to end” electronic transaction visibility, including large scale processing, integration, and analysis of system logs and databases in Splunk
- Develop statistical behavior models, and provide support for the development of machine learning approaches
- Develop visualization dashboards and indicators that identify anomalous activities
- Bachelor’s Degree (4 additional years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree)
- 8+ years of experience in security applications and systems
- Proficiency with the following:
- Splunk Apps
- Splunk Enterprise
- Customizing dashboards
- Python Scripting
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be Green Card holders or U.S. Citizens, have lived in the United States for the last 3 years, and be able to pass the client’s background check
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.