Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Solutions Architect, Lead
Port Huron, MI 48060 US
Our client is one of the leading utility companies in North America. They have a direct-hire opportunity for a Lead Solutions Architect to lead and support the development and management of a portfolio of solutions supporting multiple functions of the utility. This is a critical part of the architecture team, and your understanding of business capabilities and processes is key to your success.
The work location is in Port Huron, MI, and offers a hybrid work schedule. Per our client contract, candidates must be Green Card holders or U.S. Citizens.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, system analysis or a related study
- 7+ years of experience in at least two IT solution development disciplines, including technical or infrastructure architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management or cloud development
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies, platforms, and processing environments
- Solid understanding of strategic and emerging technology trends, and the practical application of existing and emerging technologies to utilities business and operating models
- Architecture-level experience with JD Edwards ERP, CGI PragmaCAD, and/or ESRI ArcGIS
- Advanced understanding of waterfall and agile principles and development methodologies
- Strong experience developing architecture blueprints, strategies, and roadmaps
- Experience delivering presentations to senior-level executives, business, and technical audiences
- Working in utilities
- Experience with architecting and operating digital assets in Azure
Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Resource Manager
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.