Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Chantilly, VA 20120
Our distinguished client is driven to defend our country and deliver solutions when and where security is of utmost importance. They need a Software Engineer to join a small team responsible for conceptualization, prototyping, and code development for Java-based web stack applications. You will have the opportunity to learn new concepts, develop algorithms, and implement code-based solutions. Join this fast paced, forward-thinking team that is making big strides in the Federal Space.
This is a long-term contract assignment located in Chantilly, VA. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, with an active Top Secret/SCI CI Poly clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field
- Java experience (Full stack experience is a huge plus!)
- This role is customer facing so excellent communication skills are needed
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, with an active Top Secret/SCI CI Poly clearance
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group, and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.