Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
Software Engineer, Senior
370 L'Enfant Plaza SW Washington, DC 20024
We are looking for an experienced Senior Level Software Engineer to join a Federal project in Washington, DC. As a Software Engineer, you will be working on an automated case management system responsible for transforming the way our client does business. This system has replaced an antiquated and cost-inefficient method of case management that cost taxpayers billions of dollars.
This is a contract to hire role on a multiyear project. Located in downtown Washington, DC, this location is metro accessible. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must have an active Top Secret clearance.
- Design and develop software for enterprise-level, mission-critical systems
- Code, test, debug, document and install software to meet business and compliance requirements
- Work closely with business team to define application requirements
- Assist in translating business requirements into designs
- Collaborate with other engineers and product owners to analyze, design, and implement user stories using an agile methodology
- Write high-quality software code that complies with design specifications and meets development and support requirements
- Develop unit tests and test changes using an Agile methodology
- Use a variety of tools to perform unit testing, automated builds, and source control
- Participate as a member in Agile teams, and work with other team members to review user stories, estimate and create sprint backlogs, participate in sprint reviews, demos, and retrospectives
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of software development experience OR Master’s degree and 3+ years of related experience
- Experience with the following:
- Working on Agile software development team
- Spring / Hibernate
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must have an active Top Secret clearance .
‘Tis the Season of Giving….more!
Who says it’s better to give than to receive when you can get both with The Squires Group? We are increasing our $1,000 Reasons to Give to $3,000 Reasons to Give!
Act now and get into the spirit of giving and receiving! This special program will run through the end of December. Please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
- Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
- Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
- We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.