Sweet consulting projects, career opps, whatever you’re looking for, find it at The Squires Group. Jobs in ERP, IT, Cyber and Accounting & Finance.
1 Columbus Circle NE Washington, DC 20544
Your Java software development experience is needed to help support a Federal Agency’s build and upgrade of next generation software. Multiple Java Developers are needed to contribute to an ongoing modernization effort, researching and developing new technologies. This multi-year project is located in downtown Washington, DC.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to pass the client’s background check.
- Design, develop, and maintain code that meets requirements, is high quality, and performs efficiently and effectively
- Update and maintain system design documents
- Review and provide feedback on functional and technical requirements
- Define and propose solutions for meeting requirements
- Contribute to improvements in the software development lifecycle (SDLC) utilizing practices such as test-driven development (TDD), static code analysis, code reviews, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automated security scanning
- Work closely with solutions architects to ensure system design follows the industry best practices and standards that aligned with the project’s framework
- Bachelor’s degree AND 5 years of experience with the following:
- Java Development
- RESTful web services
- JSP and Servlets
- SQL and Data Modeling
- Experience developing applications in an Agile environment
- Experience with Perl, Spring, and HTML/CSS, and understanding of cloud architecture are a plus
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to pass the client’s background check
A Thousand Reasons to Give Referral Program:
Refer a friend, and you both can earn $1,000 if we place them in a new job opportunity! If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please click here to send us your referral.
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled.